Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another down...

Hi,
 do you remember, before my dad was in the hospital, the two lap quilt tops I had sewn together?  They were pieced but not finished.


I finally finished one of them.

This one is made up of black/brown nine patches, that I acquired from someone over the years.   I cut out hearts with my pinking shears and appliqued them on the nine patches, then put in the gray sash with a pink block and appliqued heart.  It is bordered with light pink and black borders.  I backed it with light mauve print and it is bound with the same fabric.

It is tied with a light pink yarn.




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Microsoft Clip Art

Hope your weekend is going marvelously!!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia    

4 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham