Monday, November 28, 2011

Whimsical Christmas tree

Hello!   Hope this finds your week going well thus far.

I talked to my mom, after I got off work today. She told me, they were going to get to go home this evening, and they were waiting on the paperwork.  The doctors found a vein they can use for surgery, but are going to treat my dad with medications for two weeks.  He was put on bed rest in the hospital, in the last day or two, because he could have a heart attack at any time, so he is also limited at home as well.   He goes back to see the doctor in two weeks and then, I guess, they will go from there.  I'm glad my parents can go home, as it will be more comfortable for them.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts and they mean a lot.  Please continue to pray for my parents as they continue on through the steps the doctors have given them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's what I've been working on over the weekend.   I will hang this whimsical Christmas tree in my cubicle at work.

 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What are three feelings you've had today?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, not much else to share tonight.   

Here's wishing you a terrific Tuesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

My answer to the last question:  No, this chick was not created for Black Friday chaos.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Your parents are in my thoughts and prayers friend!
    Love your sweet tree.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all in my thoughts. Love your tree. My thoughts today are that I hope my Elaina starts feeling better. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your Dad. Glad that he will be able to go home. I just learned today that my mother in law was put in the hospital with chest pains. This is a difficult time of life for our parents.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham