Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Color!!

Hello!   Well we finally have a little color in the trees, here in Arkansas.   YEAH!!  :)


Here's what I accomplished this evening.    I still need to put borders on, then I can back it and tie it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

How do you like your eggs cooked?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There's been so much going on at work, then this time of year is always busy for me on top of it all.   This is my favorite time of the year, but sometime, my body just feels weary.  :)   A verse came to mind that addresses that very thing.

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  ~  Matthew 11:28

On that note, I'll sign off and wish you a Wonderful Wednesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to the last question:  a computer

5 comments:

  1. What a cool pattern. I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cool pattern.

    Your tree is beautiful.

    I make lots of omelets. :-)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia...could you please email me at my "broadweave" email address? I sent you an email this morning...I'm not sure if you received it?

    thanks and hugz,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie. My snail mail is on your way through email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon and Dee, thank you so much for you kind comments. The quilt pattern and tree have been fun. I hope to post completed pics of the tree with an angel soon and also a finished pick of the quilt within the next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham