Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

I was outside chatting on the phone.  The sky is clear, the stars and moon shining so bright I didn't need any other light, but I got very chilly, down right cold, as a matter of fact.    Fixed myself a cup of hot chocolate and this song came to mind.


 Micheal Buble' is a new favorite for me.   I liked this video with his voice mixed with Anne Murray's.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 TODAY'S QUESTION

What's your favorite breakfast food?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BLOCK OF THE MONTH?

I'm a little late, but I plan to post the block of the month, next week.  

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VETERAN'S DAY

11/11/11... Since I won't be online until late tomorrow, I'd like to go ahead and give a shout out to our Veterans and all those who have served in the military for our freedom.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a fabulous Friday!!
God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham