Today, was a day of mixed feelings. On one hand I was very happy at the next four days being off from work and planning to get some project done and planning the meal for tomorrow.
This afternoon, I received news that dampened my spirits. I found out my dad had a spell last night, where he felt someone was setting on his chest. My mom called the doctor, who decided to admit to the hospital for monitoring and to set up surgery. A week or two ago, my dad was told that three of his bypasses were 100% blocked and the other two he has were blocked as well. He had bypass surgery 12 years ago.
Today dad is doing fine, the tests they ran on him at the hospital this afternoon, all came back good, but they decided to go ahead an monitor him overnight and my mom and dad are waiting to talk to the doctor/surgeon.
So, I'm waiting to see what happens next.
I have full confidence everything is going to work out fine. I'm a little worried about my mom. I know she is stressed to max, which is very understandable.
Please remember my dad and mom in your prayers.
- My family -all of my family, full of love and inspiration
- My friends, those I see every day and those I have here. I'm thankful for your support and encouragement, every day.
- the beauty God created for us in nature.
- My home, vehicle, clothing and food.
- My job, though it gets stressful at times.
- My joy of quilting and creating with my hands.
- Music... I can't imagine not having music.