|Tuning up and getting ready to play|
|Playing music from left to right: Josh, son; David, hubby; Mike, bro-n-law|
Though the weathermen and women are predicting yucky weather again this weekend, and by yucky I mean freezing rain, ice and snow, this is still the month in which Spring begins. So I've decided to have a spring giveaway.
- A Coffee Cup Planter
- 8 Rules To A Better Life plaque
- A cute baby Chick for stress
- Flower Seeds
- Crocheted Spring Mug Rug
- Become a new follower and leave a comment to let me know what you like best about Spring.
- If you are already a follower, leave a comment of your favorite thing about Spring.
- Share this giveaway on your blog and let me know.
- Share it on Twitter and let me know.
- Share it on Facebook and let me know.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup pecan, finely chopped
- milk, enough for pancake consistency