Friday, March 14, 2014

Double Take

Today, I saw something I haven't seen before.  I went to get a cup of coffee this afternoon, to try to cut the afternoon drowsiness, and I looked out the window and on the street below a car was driving by with the front passenger door completely gone.

I did a double take, not sure if what i saw was true, but sure enough it was.  I can tell you the car had bright green seats or maybe bright green seat covers.  I also saw stuff in the seat, like clothing or bags, tan in color.  I'm wondering how it all stayed in the car and how carefully did the driver take turns and such so that the items would not fly out?  I also wonder how cold the driver might have been, as it was a cooler day with a slight nip in the wind.  I imagine it got pretty chilly driving down the road.

Needless to say seeing that helped know out some of the drowsiness too.

All day long I had to remind myself it was Friday.  For some reason it didn't feel like Friday to me.  You know?  The feeling of accomplishing your work goals for the week and anticipating the opportunity to unwind and enjoy the weekend.  I wasn't feeling that earlier today.   Not because I didn't accomplish my goals this week, I did, and not because I don't anticipate the weekend, I always do.  I'm not sure why really, it just bothered me that my Friday felt more like a Monday.  Ugh!

Anyway, I got over it during my drive home.  I took it easy, chilled out with the radio and enjoyed the drive home.  Then... I was ready for the weekend.

Bring it on.  YEAH!  Its the weekend!

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham