Saturday, August 27, 2011

YUMMY!

Today, has been a day of headache... woke up with it and still have it.  Med's haven't made much of a dent in it, but I did get some things done today.   I worked on the big quilt, worked on the pumpkins, and worked on a baby afghan for a niece I have on the way.  I will post pics when I get them done.

I now have to catch up on my Daniel study, as I'm a day or two behind.

Here are the pics of the Upside Down Pumpkin Cake, I promised.  I didn't receive permission to post the recipe but you can find it at www.allrecipes.com.

Don't let the look of the cake fool you, this is one YUMMY cake!   It is rich and a little goes a long way.


Here it is, just in the oven.

Here is one hour later, just out of the oven.   It cools for an hour or more and then is served.



The texture is soft, kind of like pumpkin pie.  My first thought was, "Oh my goodness", then as I tasted it - "OH MY GOODNESS!"  I'm telling you this cake is good.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What's the best costume you've ever worn?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Irene continues to pound the East coast, I continue to pray.  

Father, I ask You to keep all my friends safe during the storm.  Calm any fears there may be and let them know You are with them.   I love You Father and I place them in Your hands.   I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen.

Well, I'm going to sign off...

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to yesterday's question:  The unfaltering faith of my parents. 

2 comments:

  1. I love just about anything with pumpkin in it ~ looks yummy! I'll have to go check that one out ~ Thanks for the link.
    Can't wait to see your creations your working on.
    Saying prayers for the people in the hurricanes path ~ may they be safe.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin! Have a great week! :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham