Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's been several days since I last posted.   Been busy, wore out, low energy... etc...  I don't have pics of projects I've been working on yet, but hope to have some soon.  

I have started and new Bible study on Daniel.  It's a Beth Moore series.   I think this one is going to be another good one. :)   I have given up soda pop, I figure if Daniel could refuse the king's food and drink I could give up soda's for this study, and then break my addiction to them.   I haven't had a soda pop since lunch on Monday.  Haven't missed them yet, either.  :)


I didn't cook this evening (was out of town), so I don't have a recipe to share.  I will post one tomorrow.  I do however have some pics of the sunset as I drove home (actually, David was driving) on Highway 23 this evening.



After we got home, I tried a frozen banana.  Have you ever had one?  

David cut some bananas in half, put them on popcicle sticks and froze them.   They were good, but I think I prefer them fresh.  :)




Earlier today, at work, there was this huge butterfly... I tried to get a pic of it... my pic doesn't do it justice though...









+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What bill do you hate paying the most?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Though I have been busy, I've been mellow... this sums up my mood....

Here's wishing you a fabulous Friday!  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia






My answer to the last question:  my super power?  the power to heal hurting hearts.

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...