Friday, August 12, 2011

It's the simple things...

 COUNTDOWN....

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!

5000+ GIVEWAY END AUGUST 14TH.

 WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED ON AUGUST 15TH.



 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 

Today, I was blessed with pretty colors and a reminder, while at work.   

It was after a moment of my feeling just a little bit of aggravation, at someone who just rubs me the wrong way.   

You know what I mean.

Anyway, I walked into my cubicle, and there the pretty colors were - on display for me.   

Earlier in the morning, I closed the blinds to where a little light came through but it didn't glare on my computer.  A reflection from outside was shining through creating my cubicle rainbow.   

The reminder... God is always with me, and no one has power over me, other than what I allow them to have.     That helped me let go of my aggravation.    

I think it's pretty awesome God uses the simple things to remind us of who we are and where we stand.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. ~ Matthew 28:20  (this spoken by Jesus after His resurrection).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What do you spend your extra money on?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Have a great weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to the last question: The most memorable class I have taken, would be the Sign language class I took... I think...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham