Friday, June 10, 2011

WAHOO!!


***************************************************************

VACATION TIME!!

Out of Office email: DONE
Out of Office voice mail: DONE
Microsoft clip art
As I walked out the door at the end of the day of work, I began to sing ~ Thank God I AM FREE!~ and then I threw my hands up in the air and hollered WAHOO!

I have no major or definite plans other than flying by the seat of my pants and taking each day one at a time and see what happens.

My main goal is to relax, work on projects and enjoy my time away from the office.  



***************************************************************
Here's the results of my poll - Do You Take Naps

YES - during the week
  1 (14%)
 
Yes - only on weekends
  2 (28%)
 
Yes - each day
  1 (14%)
 
NO - none, nada, zilch
  3 (42%)
 


 The poll closed before I could cast my vote, but I fall in the Yes- only on weekends category.

*******************************************************************
  Until next time...
God bless and keep you,
Sonia


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend and come Monday morning you can skip through your garden cause you don't have to go to work. Just work and play at home!!!!

    :) Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn! I'll do my best. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham