Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF






Finally the weekend is here!





My Goals for this weekend...
  1. Mug Rug - for mug rug swap
  2. Crocheted dish cloth - to go with mug rug
  3. 2 crocheted rings - for friend
  4. Continue Hoffman Challenge project
What I have accomplished thus far...
  1. Mug Rug complete
 I will post pics, on Sunday evening, of the projects I have completed.

If you have set goals for this weekend...Good Luck getting them done!


********************************************

CURIOUS....

Do you take naps?   
Cast your vote on the poll above.  
Poll ends June 10th

***********************************************
Calling for 50!

I need 19 more followers to reach my goal of 50.
When I get 50 I will start a Giveaway to celebrate!
Please share my blog with others and ask them to join us.

I thank you for your help in this challenge.  
If you have suggestions to improve my blog, please share them with me.

***************************************************
Learning something new...
I found out today was National Doughnut Day.
What a day to celebrate!

I have decide to add this to my blog.   Each day is assigned a bizarre holiday.  
I think it will be fun to learn and celebrate as we want.
Doughnuts!   Who knew?
It began back in 1938 by the Salvation Army, in honor of the women who made doughnuts for the "doughboys" during World War I and World War II.   

The easiest way to get to a man is through his stomach.  Feed him well and he will know you care.   The ladies back in the 30's supplied the "sweet tooth".

So... I will be a day late, but I think I will celebrate Doughnut day tomorrow. 


*****************************************************
Until next time...

Remember....Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace, and your best days are never so good you are beyond the need of God's grace.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham