Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Storms and Taking a Stand

Well, storms blew through last night.   Key word being BLEW.  The wind was reported to be from 60-80 mph.  Our ornamental pear tree in the back yard had one of its larger limbs blown down.  Thankfully it didn't blow into a window or anything.  

This morning we were busy cutting the limbs and moving them out to be picked up and chipped by the city.  So I didn't get much sewing done today.  

However, I did get a nap this afternoon. It was very much needed after yesterday and this morning. :)   

This evening I went to church.  I'm thankful I am still free to worship with others.  The day may come though, where publicly meeting with fellow believers may be put to a stop.   If that day comes, I will continue worship my Heavenly Father and nothing nor anyone will or can take that away from me.   I don't have to be with others or in a certain place to worship.     There's a song by Nate Sallie about standing firm in belief.


Well... I guess that's it for today.  I trust all is going well for you.   If you need me to pray for you, let me know.  You can go to my profile page and email me.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham