Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This is the day...

I came home for lunch, like usual, and saw the first blooms of my mini plants.   
My sweet hubby had weeded the flowerbed for me too.

A scripture went through my mind as I looked at the beautiful new blooms.

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24

 

 The drawf rose I got on Mother's Day.
 
Do you see the little bee?



 



The mini rose David gave me on our anniversary.



 



Here are the dwarf marigolds, David planted from seeds.

 *************************************************
SURPRISE! 

When I got home this evening, there was a package on the table for me.   What a pleasant surprise! 

It was from my Mug Rug Swap Partner, Shirley.       Check it out!





Handcrafted card and lighthouse fabric












Two Mug Rugs 
(they will go nicely in my living room)




and a Thread Catcher with a pin cushion.
(already has a designated spot on my sewing table)




How cool is that?!

Didn't she do an awesome job?








**************************************************
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever. ~Psalm118:29

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and the mug rugs! That thread catcher would be helpful. A nice day of surprises for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers and sewing treats :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham