Monday, June 27, 2011

Blessings

As I sit here, sipping my raspberry tea with the sound of a baseball game in the background, I reflect on what a good day it has been.

I finished my Homemade Gift Exchange items and they are ready to be mailed out tomorrow.  I would like to post pics of them but I'm going to wait until my Homemade Gift Exchange partner receives them.  I don't want to spoil the surprise. :)  

I have met one goal for this week.  Now, I need to make a crocheted coaster set and have it done by the end of the week.  

"the voice" was quiet today.   Thank you Lord!   That, in itself, was a blessing most appreciated.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him.   ~Psalm 28:7


The other day, I noticed the sunset, as I sat on the couch looking out the front window.  I ran out several times to get pictures of it.   These pictures don't do it justice, but the colors were awesome. :)

 









 I guess that's it for this evening.

Hope your Monday was a good one!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham