Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moss Roses!

I finally found out what these pretty little flowers are.  

They are Moss Roses!
 
We are under a watering restriction here in Paris and these flowers love it.   

Though my moss rose, marigolds, hens and chicks and red sedum are holding up in this dry weather, the veggies and my roses aren't doing too well.

We have a chance for rain in the next two days and I hope and pray it happens.

Microsoft clip art

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. ~ Matthew 21:22


Heavenly Father please bring slow soaking rain and quench the thirst of this land.  I ask this believing and thank You for the rain that is on its way in.  In Jesus' precious name, I pray, Amen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Looking at the clock, I see that it is now Thursday.   
The weekend is almost here!

Have a great day!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi, are you by any chance a lefty too, I notice the word Southpaw? Beautiful flowers. THanks for stopping by, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham