Monday, July 11, 2011

Looky, Looky

I had a nice surprise when I got home today.   I received my handmade gift from my exchange partner Tiffanni.

Check it out!

It is a Question Jar and yes, it is full of questions.

So I will post a question each day until I get through them all.   I think this will be an interesting way to learn more about ourselves and each other.

Feel free to copy them and share them on your blog too. :)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION
If you won $100, what would you do with it?
(I will post my answer at the bottom of the next day's blog)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



This evening I finished up the "cheater panel" love quilt. 

Here it is.

Aren't baby Bugs, Tweety and Sylvester cute?




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I may regret this in the morning...
but this bowl of chocolate brownie topped with strawberry swirl ice cream was delicious!!


Yes, I have fallen off the wagon and bumped my head again.  
This, after turning down one little chocolate Rollo offered by my friend Diane yesterday. 
Microsoft clip art

I am never going to lose the 15 pounds I want to lose, if I keep this up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well I guess that's it for now.  Hope you have a great Tuesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia 



2 comments:

  1. I would save my $100 for the next time I go to the flea market ~ and blow it on something that makes me happy!
    Cute quilt!
    Start your diet tomorrow!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea Market... yes that would be a great place to spend it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham