Wednesday, July 20, 2011

As Promised

 As promised here are the pictures of the quilts shown by Natalie Mosher, at last night's guild meeting.













Like I said... They are pretty cool!!  
My favorites are the Christmas Seal, the Sea Turtle and the Lion.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Here are the pictures of my sewing/craft area after getting it more organized.













++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What's your favorite movie?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

5000

Well, I have over 5000 views of my blog.  
I think it's time to celebrate with a GIVE AWAY!

Keep an eye out for it.  I will post it by the end of this week.  :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tonight's Bible study was in Genesis.  The story about Lot being rescued from a decimated Sodom and Gomorrah.  Angels took him by the hand and set him outside the city.   This has brought to mind a scripture in Hebrews.

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. ~Hebrews 13:2

We must always be aware of how we treat people.   Treat them with love and kindness... you never know... you may be entertaining an angel.


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Those quilts are beautiful! I especially love the cats. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jessica! Thanks for stopping by. Lord of the Rings is a good movie. :) My pics didn't do the quilts justice, they look a lot better right in front of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham