Sunday, September 25, 2011

Though my heart faileth...

Hello!   Hope this finds you all doing well and in good spirit.  :)

This week is Revival week at the church I attend.   So, I won't get much done on my projects... but you know how it is... Priorities.

I'd rather have a revival within, then to be caught up without.  :)

Some verses that spoke to me today...

Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins (pierced in my mind).  
So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.  
Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou has holden me by my right hand.  
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.  
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.  
My flesh and heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever. 
Microsoft clip art
~Psalm 73:21-26

It was awesome to have this reminder this evening.  Knowing that no matter how much I fail and battle within myself, I am not battling alone.  


God is my strength and my portion forever!





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

Where do you go for advice?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTE on WEEKLY RECIPES

On the way home from church this evening, I mentioned to my husband, that this week's recipe needs to be a crock pot recipe. I thought that was the best thing since we have church each night this week.   

He suggested that I start doing the weekly recipe on Saturdays.  That way, we can have the good leftovers for Sunday lunch.  :)   So, this week for sure I will post the weekly recipe on Saturday and then will decide if I want to do so from now on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTE on BLOCK OF THE MONTH

I'm still working on something to start the "block of the month" with.  My goal now is to start in October.  I'm thinking maybe a Christmas quilt.  We start the blocks this October and have the quilt done in time for next Christmas.  

"Tis the season" will be upon us before we know it.   I like to watch QVC, it's my window shopping, in a way.   Anyway... they have started selling Christmas items and decorations.  

OH MY... what am I going to do...    :)    So get ready... our block will most likely be Christmas themed.  :)
Microsoft clip art

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess that's it for this evening.   Have a wonderful week and be mindful that God is present.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to the last question: My most loyal friend on this earth, is my husband, David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham