Saturday, September 17, 2011

Autumn Angel

Today... 

I don't have very many words tonight... so.... I'll show pics instead.  :)


The autumn wall hanging, I'm working on for my cubicle at work.



An autumn angel, I crocheted, making it up as I went today.






I found this cute little book (3" x 3 1/2") today for $1,

and also these pretty little matchbook notepads for 25¢.










++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to yesterday's question:  Air... for the obvious reason. :)

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...