Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cathing up...

Today, was a day of catching up on sleep, for the most part.   I woke up a little after 10:30 this morning, ate a little breakfast then my daughter and I took off to flea markets.   We got home around 3:00 this afternoon, then I crashed and slept until around 6:30, this evening.   YAWN....

While Audre and I were out and about, we found a little antique and flea market shop, we've never been to.   This shop had antiques, vintage and modern items.  It had craft items also.

I  found 1 yard of fabric for $1.00, and a grapevine wreath for $4.00.   I thought about the cost of buying the items I would need for the wreath and knew I couldn't make one for $4.00.












++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What are two things you are afraid of?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All the sleep I had in the last 24 hours made me to look for scripture that includes sleep.  I found one I'd like to share.

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.  Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.  
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:8-11

I guess that's it for now.   Hope all is going well for you and yours.  :)

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to the last question: How did I rebel as a child... I remember screaming... boy, if I could go back and change some things...  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a pretty new follower of your blog, nice to meet you. :) I'm afraid of driving beside semi trucks for very long on the highway..and what else.. hmm. Cancer. I never want to leave my little boy w/o a mom.. Love your flea market finds.. sounds like fun! :)
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli! Thanks for following my blog and stopping by. :)

    I can totally relate to the cancer as a fear, I don't want to leave my family alone either.

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham