Thursday, July 28, 2011

EUREKA!

Let me begin by saying.... 

Thank You Lord for the rain!!

Around 3PM this after it rained and it rained more than a few drops.  It was enough that though my front car windows were only down a inch or so, my passenger door had water standing in the armrest and the passenger seat was very damp.  :)  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

When I got home this evening, I sat down with a 'ficklestick'.  I had unwound the ring I made the other day, and decided to try to make something different.   It turned out to be a snake of all things.  Go figure. 

Anyway, I thought it turned out cute.   



Afterward, I made this Christmas table cover.   That one doily, I didn't think I would use, added a little special touch to it.  I sewed it to the center of the cloth, like a big snowflake.  

Two down, one to go.

Tomorrow, I plan to start on my handbag.  I hope I get it done this weekend, because I need a bigger bag.  :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GIVEAWAYS

There are several giveaways to enter.  :)

 5000+ Giveaway.  It ends 8/14/11.


 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I had a dream last night and had to wonder if I have a lot of sewing on my mind.  :)

I dreamed that I was going around to flea markets and such and came across this old sewing machine table.  It had black cast iron, scrolled legs and dark mahogany wood.  It was weathered and had a patina, from years of use, and carving of roses on its sides.   I thought it was just the table, but upon closer inspection I found the original Singer sewing machine within.  EUREKA!!

That's when I woke up.   It would have been nice to go back to sleep and finish that dream, with finding out the machine was still in working condition... but that did not happen.  :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high. ~  Psalm 7:17

 Have a great Friday!!


God bless and keep you,
Sonia



My answer to yesterday's question:  Supreme!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can go back to sleep and keep dreaming of beautiful vintage Singers. Great dreams to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I tried but it didn't happen. :)


    Thanks for stopping by Cheryl!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham