Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pretty colors...

It has been rainy for most of the day, but it was a good sign after the fires that were going on yesterday.


When we left Paris yesterday, there was smoke everywhere.  It looked like it started south of town and I wondered if it was on the mountain.   We drove out of the smoky area by the time we were in Charleston.   A few hours later, Fort Smith was filled with smoke.   I caught this picture on our way out of Fort Smith heading back home.  The sunset clouds through the smokey haze.


 I saw where this smoke started from, it was south of Charleston.


 By the time we were back in Paris, most of the smoke had cleared, though the mountain still had a smokey haze hovering.

With it being rainy today, I guess you could say I was a little lazy.  I didn't worry about much make up, just put on some mascara and a little lipstick and took a selfie showing my new haircut.  I lost about three inches in length.  As you can see, I'm in my favorite room of the house, my sewing room.


After that I took a picture of this partial pieced quilt top.  I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with it.  This is another pieced item I acquired from someone else in years past.


It has a lot of pretty colors but isn't very big,  So, I will most likely square it off and add a few borders to give it a little more size.

That gets me caught up, I think.  :)

Wishing you a great day!
Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham