Monday, March 7, 2016

Decked out

As the wind moves in,  I write hoping I get this done before the storms hit.

This morning was beautiful.  It was partly cloudy and I couldn't resist taking pictures of the blooms near my home.

I zoomed in on this white tree across a field.  I noticed it through my front window. When the sun would break through the clouds the tree looked like it was shining.


While outside taking that picture, I noticed the jonquils blooming in my front flower bed.


I even took a picture of a wildflower or weed, whatever you want to call it.  It too, looked pretty in the light this morning.


I finally took my valentine decorations down and am now decked out for spring.  Here's some of what I did.

In the dining area, I used some of my vintage pieces, like old mason jars and my Fire King pieces, and made floral arrangements.




In the living room, the piano, my side table and a wall hanging.




Are you decked out for Spring or Easter?

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham