Thursday, April 4, 2013

Consider the lilies...

I had a nice surprise when I got home the other day.  

David had gone to a flea market and found a thimble for me.

This vintage silver thimble was made in Portugal and I think it is a beauty.



This week has flown by!   I loose track of time and days, lately, due to staying busy.  I meant to work on the log cabin quilt tonight, but just didn't have the energy.  So I will do my best to work on it this weekend.  

I need to get into a routine, like I had before.   Hopefully, I will get use to my new job soon, the drive and such and get back into a routine.  The only snag I see is when my hours change to 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.   My routine may wind up being weekends for quilting and smaller projects through the week.

I'll get it figured out...




I have new blooms in the flowerbed.  Beautiful blooms to kick off the month of April.



~ Matthew 6:28-29~ And why take ye thought for raiment?  Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they toil not, neither do they spin:  And yet I say to you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

That's all I have for now.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia
  

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Sonia - working fulltime makes us appreciate the weekends! I hope you can quilt. Love your new thimble! May God bless and keep you also ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thimble is a beauty and the dafidils are as well

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham