Friday, March 29, 2013

What A Friend...

Hi,

Today was a true Spring like day.  It was warm and rainy.  I love the sound and smell of rain.

Yesterday, when I walked out of the office I had a pleasant surprise.   I heard the song "What A Friend We Have In Jesus" being played by a nearby church's bells.   I couldn't help but sing along with them. :)

*****************************

I finished another dishcloth this week.


It will be paired with the dishcloth I made a week or so ago.





*****************************

I'm glad it is Friday and am so ready for the weekend.  I plan to sleep in, in the morning.   I will also be working on the Log Cabin quilt this weekend.   With the rainy weather, it will be good to sew, nap and read a good book.   

I started a new book on my lunch break today.  I think it is going to be a good one.  :)

*****************************

He Lives image
                                                            Easter Christian Pictures


Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham