Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Second Chances...

I believe God gives us second chances and sometimes in the smallest ways.

For example, earlier today, I prepared a document to be mailed out.  I wrote the address on a new envelope and put the document in the envelope and sealed it up.   Then, I found the pre-addressed and stamped envelope that was provided for the document to be returned in.   So I tore open the envelope I just sealed up, pulled the document out and realized I had not signed the document.   I instantly thought "Divine Intervention", because the document had to be signed and I normally would have sent the first envelope I sealed.  I'm glad He intervened at that moment. :)

Thinking of second chances and how gracious the LORD is, even when I hold tight to His hand or let go and try to walk on my own, He is still faithfully holding my hand - never giving up on me.

I read Micah 7:18-19 ~ Who is a God like You, who pardons sins and forgives the transgressions of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.  You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

Just like God forgave the Israelites, when they strayed, He forgives us today.

♣ ♣ ♣

Tonight, the Logan County PieceMakers Quilt Guild met.   We didn't have a lot of show and tell, but here are pictures of what was brought.

Here is a block that will be the center block for a king sized quilt.  It was hand appliqued. 


This is a cross stitched wall hanging.






Here is a cute apron, one of the ladies made.




♣ ♣ ♣

Some time back, I received an email that I had won a print from one of the bloggers I follow.   I received it in the mail over the weekend.  

I like the colors and the Bible verse that is printed on it.   Now all I need to do is get a frame for it.

♣ ♣ ♣

Here's wishing you a Wonderful Wednesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham