Monday, September 17, 2012

Three and always bringing a smile

Hello,

I have to share a funny with you.   This evening I was visiting my parents, and my youngest brother, sister-n-law and nephew were visiting them too.

My nephew is three.    He asked me put a puzzle together with him on the floor.   So I get down on the floor with him.   My mom asked why I didn't pull a little table over and then I could sit in a chair and put the puzzle together on the table.   I replied "because he is three and likes to play on the floor", at which point my little nephew says "hers a good woman".


A few blogs back I showed a picture of a plant that is growing in a big pot outside.  I thought it was a watermelon... boy was I wrong.

Today, as I was driving to my parents' house, I saw a truly beautiful scene.  

Imagine if you will, short mountains with dark clouds behind them in northeast.  The sun is shining from the west, lighting up the southwestern sides of the mountains.  All the trees are brilliant in greens of various hues.   A small flock of birds take flight.  The white color of their wings sparkles against the dark sky.

Sure wish I had pulled over and took a picture to share with you.

I guess that's it for tonight.

Here's wishing you a terrific Tuesday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham