Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Counting the hours...

Hello,  how's is going?

I'm counting the hours down.  If I make it through today and then tomorrow I will have another 3 day weekend.  

I'm ready.

I know, you're probably thinking "she just had a three day weekend..." but honestly, I need a full week or more off.  : )

With the recent rain, we have had some new growth.



The "Naked Ladies" have bloomed and believe it or not, there is a small watermelon growing in one of the bigger plant pots on the east side of the house.

















 
Here's a little project I did on Monday.











Last night, I made this "fickle-stick" ring.







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Weekly Recipe

Tuna Patties
12 oz. can of tuna, undrained
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup flour
1 egg
1tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper

In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until well blended.  Fry in patties, in hot olive oil.  I made this version very simple, as my daughter doesn't like onions, but these are very tasty with onions and peppers. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, I need to go get ready for work.   Here's wishing you a wonderful day!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham