Monday, September 24, 2012

The further you go...



While traveling down life's road, the further you go, the more you know how precious your family is.

This evening I was blessed to see aunts and uncles I haven't seen in quite some time and my little niece.  I'm sharing the pics I took, though they were from my phone and didn't turn out very well, but I love my family and want share them with you.










As I get more pictures of the rest of my family, I'm sure I will share them too.  :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My husband went for a drive today and took some pics.  His pictures are always better than mine.  :) 









I think its because his camera is better than mine.  lol

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check out the give away on Cut to Pieces....
Autumn Rainbow
Cut to Pieces: Autumn Rainbow - A Giveaway!: Hey All!   I'm still feeling that need for a mental health break, but I'm trying to pull it together for you all.  I am, after all, constan...

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's wishing you a Terrific Tuesday!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham