My afternoon? ... got a good nap in.
Here's what I did.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Small hand full of baby carrots cut in thirds
- ¼ of a small cabbage, chopped
- ¼ of an onion, chopped
- ¼ of a jalapeño, chopped, if you want it spicier use more pepper (can use other pepper)
- 1 can of corn (15 oz.), drained and rinsed
- 1 can of beans (15 oz.), drained and rinsed (can use pinto, chili, black or navy beans)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (15 oz.)
- 1-2 dashes of Greek seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil