Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This and that


I took this picture Sunday night after church.  I thought it looked pretty cool with the clouds highlighted by the moon.   As a matter of fact it put me in mind of how God is always watching.

Over the weekend, I went on a shop hop with two of my quilting friends.  I forgot my camera so I don't have pics of the shops we visited but I did come back with some goodies.

Each shop gave away door prizes for visiting and then I had to buy some stuff too.  :)
The top row, in the picture below, has the giveaway items and the bottom row has what was bought.


Each shop sold a block/patterns and if you buy one from each shop, you then have all the blocks for a quilt.  I took some pictures of quilts using the blocks in some of the shops with my phone.  They aren't the best pictures but you get an idea of the fabrics used and the block patterns.





I was in Ft. Smith this evening and stopped by a second hand store before I came home.  I found this cute little music box and thought it would go nicely in my sewing room.


It is very humid this evening.  A sure sign rain is on the way.

Until next time, 
Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham