Sunday, March 15, 2015

Creepy crawling things...

You know how I'm always amazed at the beauty of God's creation?  Well that goes for the creepy crawling things too.  :)

Here are some pics I caught during this past week.  Everything from a beautiful sunset to spider webs.

I also worked on a small project for my car.

 
Attack of the earthworms!

Spiders everywhere!  these were all over the bushes.
Handsome fellow

first blooms in my flowerbed
stray kitty chilling out in the flowerbed

I usually have something hanging from my rear view mirror in my car.  Just as recent as last week, I had a stained glass cross hanging from it, but the cross broke.  So I went to my bead and craft supplies and found this stained glass angel I've had for several years.  It only had the pale read beads and a cross on the front.  So I added blue and red Swarovski crystal beads and smaller yellow beads.  Then I added jingle charms and another cross on the back of the angel.

Front

Back

 That's it for now.

Wishing you all a beautiful week!

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham