Friday, February 6, 2015

Snap!

Hello, I thought I'd share some pics I took this week with you.

After I got home Tuesday night, I hurried in the house and got my camera.  The moon had a halo around it.

This is the first picture I took.

Then I changed the shutter speed on my camera and took this one.  I sat down on the driveway to get the right angle for this one.  I like the way the tree branches are in silhouette against the moonlight.
 

When I left the house Wednesday morning, I saw the moon just above Short Mountain with a bright star to the right of it.  So, as soon as I got to work I sketched what I saw so that I wouldn't forget it.

As I drove to work, I saw the sunrise in my rear view mirror.  So after the sketch I took these two pictures from the conference room on the second floor.


On my lunch break, Thursday, I got a little bored and just took some shots a few minutes before I had to go back to work.



I noticed the daffodils coming up when I got home from work yesterday.  It won't be long and they will have pretty yellow blooms.


That's it for the pics I took this week.

Oh!, by the way, I got a darning/free motion foot for my sewing machine.  Hopefully I will have something to show soon.

Hugs,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Got your package ready to go now just waiting for address. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I have emailed my address to you. :)

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham