Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thursday Favorite

With Valentine's day coming up, I thought I share my favorite with you.

DAVID!  

He is my husband and my best friend on this earth.  We have been together close to 26 years.

I haven't found a card good enough for him or a gift, so I began to write.  Pray that I get it done in time.

Since David does most of the cooking, I told him I would cook on Valentine's day and asked him what he would like for a meal.

So, I will be cooking pork country fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, some veggies (not sure what kind yet) and probably some biscuits.   I've never made the country fried steak, but I found a recipe and think it will be good.  If it turns out, I'll share it with you later.  :)

Here's wishing you a great rest of the week and a Happy Valentine's day!

Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham