Saturday, October 8, 2011

Woooooo Pig! Sooie!

Bare with me as I give a shout out for Arkansas.....

Woooooo  Pig!  Sooie!
Woooooo  Pig!  Sooie!
Woooooo  Pig!  Sooie!
Razorbacks!!


Arkansas takes the victory against Auburn today, 38 - 14.   

Around a year or so ago, my husband asked me, "Hon, how come you can watch a Rugby game, but can't watch a football game?"   My answer was, I like Rugby better.  

But I realized that my man was possibly letting me know in his subtle way, that he would like to share the game of football with me.    So, I have tried to watch a little more football with him.   I have to tell you though, I tend to get aggravated at the game.  I won't go into it, any more than that, but I will say, if I get aggravated, I'll walk away and just check on the game from time to time.  :)

OKAY.... moving on....

I hope you have had a great day.  My day was a day of recouping and resting.  I did however, get a little bit done with my applique pieces and crocheting.   No pics to share at this time, though.

I woke this morning with thoughts of the "Block of the Month", I guess because it will be starting Monday evening.  I have a lot of work to do tomorrow afternoon.   

I will draw out the pattern, make the block and take a pic of it, to post, with instructions, on Monday.    The first block will be fairly simple and I plan to make most of them that way.    I don't want this first "Block of the Month" to be too much of a challenge, as we have the holidays coming up and are going to be very busy.  I hope you join in and share your blocks.  :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TODAY'S QUESTION

If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FINAL THOUGHTS

I know this has been short, but I still feel a little down, tired mostly.   I want to thank those of you, who have sent me kind words, uplifting me and I also want to thank you all for your inspiring blogs.   It seems when I'm a little down, spiritually or physically, there are always several of you that bring a smile to my face.  Thank you!

This puts me in mind of when the Apostle Paul wrote to the Thessalonians, he is with Silvanus and Timotheus.

We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. ~ 1Thesselonians 1:2

That's how I feel.  
Have a great weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


My answer to yesterday's question: pretty pictures my hubby took of butterflies on our marigolds.

2 comments:

  1. one food...just one food...okay....no thought for me here. Definitely chips...naked ones and bbq's. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham