I know it's only been 5 days... but that is 4 days longer than normal. I have just been wore out and kind of down... think I may be trying to come down with a bug or something. I'm really trying not to, though.
My Internet service was down all day/night yesterday, and boy did I have a lot of emails... a bunch of them went to the trash bin or spam.
I plan to post the first Block of the Month on Monday, 10/10/11. I hope you join in. I think it will be fun to see the different blocks that each of you make.
- Iron you dryer sheet. Do not iron directly on the dryer sheet, place the dryer sheet under a dishtowel, so that it won't melt or stick to your iron.
- Once your dryer sheet is ironed, place it on top of the right side of your applique fabric.
- Stitch with a 1/4" seam all the way around your applique shape.
- Cut an opening in the middle of the dryer sheet, being careful not to cut your applique fabric.
- Turn the piece inside out, so that the applique fabric is showing and the dryer sheet is on the bottom. This will give you a clean, turned under edge. Now you can stitch your applique piece to the project you're working on.
What was the highlight of your week?