Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jewels were found...

This morning it was soooo foggy!  

I took this picture at 11:30 this morning.  The fog hung right above the ground for quite a while.

Though it was foggy, jewels were to be found.  :)

In my flower bed, at the front of the house, there is new growth peeking through the mulch along with a few weeds that will need to be pulled.



This is what I call Easter lilies but I think they are daffodils.



This has small white flowers with a little yellow and orange centers.  Very pretty.

So, it has started.  All the pretty little wonders, God has put in place for us to enjoy, are stretching forth to welcome Spring.

Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say to you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ~ Luke 12:27


♥ ♥ ♥

VALENTINE
~ above all things, remember God loves you ~

How about a heart garland?   
Check out the Southern Lovely blog for details on how to make it.

♥ ♥ ♥

Here's wishing you a wonderful rest of the day!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Love that foggy picture...so eerry!I think the flowers you are describing are King daffodils...I have some and they are wonderful...they look wonderful with the yellow ones too!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham