Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Busy Day...

Boy, the day has just flown by.  I was busy with homework this morning, then after lunch I did a little more organizing in my sewing room.

I took things that were on my cutting table and made a place for them up on the wall for storage when not in use.

I organized my fabric cabinet, mostly the bottom section next to the batting.



Then I worked on my crochet/yarn area.  I was able to organize the top of this yard dresser by moving items to the window sill.



Then I took a break and did my Bible study.   I finished Romans and am now studying Acts.  I got to tell you, the Apostle Peter sure could preach, not backing down from those who opposed what he was teaching.

from http://newlife.id.au/bible-study-notes/the-apostle-peter/

Okay, then I sat at my sewing machine.  I finished the last "Gift Box" I needed for the quilt guild.  Then I started chain piecing some charm squares I found in my organizing endeavor earlier.


I also have new garden blooms to show.  If you'd like to see them, please go to my WordPress blog.  Here's a link to it.  https://sonia67bones.wordpress.com/

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham