Sunday, December 27, 2015

As promised...

Hi, Christmas is over and it's back to normal  again.  I hope you enjoyed your time with family and friends for Christmas.  I know I did.

Rain, Rain, Go away...

My son went back home today, he had to drive in the rain most of the way but made it safely. I miss him already.

On Christmas eve, my work day ended at 2:00 p.m.  When I got home, I could hear music as I walked closer to the house. What a surprise to see my husband and my two kids playing music.  It's been a while since all three have played music together.


As promised, here are the two fleece blankets I made for Christmas.

This blanket was made with 1 yard of the theme fabric and the solid gray back. The gray was textured like fur.  I added a 6.5" border in black.  This made the blanket to be 48" x 60".
This blanket was made using 2.5 yards of the brown plaid and tan.  I used my Serger and bound it with coordinating thread.   It is 60" x 72".




I've been thinking about goals to set for 2016.  I'm still working on goals for this year and am
confident I will get the last one completed on time (12/31/15).   I must admit this last goal is probably the only goal that I have steadily stayed on pace with.  The other goals I accomplished were often times finished at the last minute, but finished none the less.  I hope to pace myself better next year.

Did you set goals for this year?

How did you do?

Will you set goals for next year?


Sonia