Tuesday, December 22, 2015

some of what I've been up to.

Okay, I'm trying to catch up.  I will post two blogs tonight as I have a lot to share.

Here's what I've been up to... project wise.

I made this wall hanging.  The red fabric is a fat quarter from last year's Christmas party with the quilt guild I belong to.  The challenge is every year make something with the fat quarter you receive to show at the next party.


There was also a "dirty santa" game.  Each member had to make a set of place mats to swap.  Here's what I designed and made.  I used jelly roll strips, and English paper pieced the flower. The leaves for the flower are a napkin.



I also made two fleece blankets, but am giving them away for Christmas so I will show them later.


Here are some pictures of my home decked out for Christmas.  I give all the credit to my daughter.  I think she did a great job.


 



hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham