Monday, August 10, 2015

Three stages... :)

Have you ever had a day where you experienced three different stages of tears?

Today, I did.

My son came home for a visit this weekend and had to leave this morning.... tears of sadness.

About mid-morning I was working on something that really stresses me out... tears of stress.

Then about thirty minutes before leaving work I and two ladies I work with, received some very good news.... tears of joy.  (I can't go into it but in regard to the thing that brought on the tears of stress, this was actually an answer to prayers)

Talk about a roller coaster day, at least it ended on a good note.    

Sonia

P.S.  Hope to have something "crafty" with you soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham