Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Decided...

 "Mom, you got a package!"

Those are the words that came down the hall to my sewing room yesterday afternoon.

A package from my Fat Quarter Swap partner came in the mail.

Aren't the fat quarters pretty?  I think so. There is also embroidery thread, a cute strawberry needle book, a sample of hot iron cleaner, a sample of Sugar shower gel, Blistex, and a package of gum.  This was all inside the cute bag.  The bag had a panel of sayings in the bottom.









I visited a new quilt shop (for me) this weekend.

Cozy Quilts and Things is located in Mulberry, AR.  I will be visiting that shop again.  There is a good selection of fabric and the prices are good too.  The owner of the shop, Linda DeWater, makes you feel at home and is very helpful if you have any questions. Here is a link that tells about the shop. http://766491663590433070.weebly.com/
She helped me get my brain wrapped around doing a scrap quilt, which is totally out of my normal quilting frame of mind.

My daughter has decided on the type of quilt she would like.  She picked a modern scrappy quilt in colors of the rainbow, so I was glad to have some instruction and inspiration on how to go about making one.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Sonia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham