Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Just catching up...

"rain drops keep falling..."

Like several areas in the country we are getting a lot of rain in Arkansas.  I have changed my driving route to work because of flooding roads.
"water, water, everywhere..."

Some good has come out of it though, I think the drought we've been in may be over for the time being.  :)




My marigolds and petunia's are blooming too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small quilt I've been working is finished and given away.  I tell more about it on the "Quilts, etc." tab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I have a new nephew. Precious lil' Gabriel was born Monday.  

 
I think that catches me up for now.  :)

Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham