Saturday, May 9, 2015

A good day...

Today was a rainy day.


It was a good day to chill out... so I fixed myself a hot mocha


and sat down to hand sew the last of the appliques for the quilt I gave you a sneak peek at in the last blog.


Overall it was a good day to catch up on some sewing... I pinned a pair of pants and a matching jacket to alternate. I'm going to baste them and try them on again before I stitch them up on my sewing machine. I also got a pack of foam to redo my lap desk for my laptop.

As the day proceeded my head became more and more messed up with allergies/sinus pressure... whatever you want to call it.  So I took a sinus pill, and if it goes like normal I will be out for the count pretty soon and will be in a mental fog for a  few hours when I wake up in the morning.  It's weird how over the counter stuff effects me worse than anything I've ever had prescribed for sinus junk.  So I thought I'd better type up my blog before it sets in, there's no telling what I might type under the influence of sinus meds.  

To all the mom's who may be reading...


Image Courtesy of ZingerBug.com


Hugs,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham