Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Late Spring or Early Summer

Hello, 
This morning, I stepped outside and it was warm, like a late Spring or early Summer day kind of warm.  I looked at the outdoor thermometer and this is what I saw ~ 72°.  Just a few days ago, I was wearing long sleeves and a jacket and tomorrow the high is suppose to be 46°.  Arkansas weather... go figure.

David and I decided to go for a drive.   It started sprinkling a little, but we continued on.  We thought we would go to the top of Magazine Mountain and look around.   On the way up it got a little more rainy....

then we drove into fog...

It got so foggy, we decided to turn around and head back down to town.  

It wasn't long, that we were under severe thunderstorm watches and warnings, this afternoon.

As the thunder rolled across the sky and the rain came down, this is what I accomplished this afternoon.

A set of felt valentine ornies & foam heart confetti and a set of crocheted cotton dishcloths.  







Enough about my side of this blog.

What have you been up to and how's the weather, where you are?

Until next time, 
God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. The weather has been crazy all over the US lately hasn't it? We had a high of 27 last week, and then two days ago it was 68!!! It was so warm, I got to play tennis...crazy weather here in Charlotte! Thanks for stopping by FF the other day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed. :) Glad you enjoyed your warm day. I enjoy your blog.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham