Thursday, January 17, 2013

:0)

Hello, today was an uneventful day.   My routine went along like usual, starting my day out with Bible study then job searched until around noon, but instead of sewing in the afternoon I watched a movie or two.  I guess I needed the break.  :0)

This evening, at AWANA, our numbers were down.  I was talking with another worker tonight and she told me the schools have been hit hard with the flu, which was evident by our number of kids tonight.  I hope it clears up soon.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥ ♥        ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

VALENTINE
~ above all things - remember God loves you~


Source: verybestbaking.com via Sonia on Pinterest
Click on image, then when it pulls up, click the image again to go to instructions on how to make this valentine.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥ ♥        ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

That's it for this evening.

Have a terrific Thursday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia










No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham