Wednesday, August 22, 2012

On the way home...

Hello, 

I took this pic on the way home this evening.  We were traveling south and I held my phone up and took this picture through the passenger window.  I think it turned out pretty good, driving down the highway at 55+. 

It has been beautiful weather lately.   Cool in the mornings and it has put me in mind for Autumn.  As a matter of fact, I have small quilting project I hope to start this week with autumn colored leaves.  It will be a hand quilted project and is expected to be shown at next month's quilt guild meeting.

I guess that's it for this evening.  Really tired, haven't been sleeping well, think work is in my subconscious and working while I sleep.  That hasn't happened in a very long time... and I don't like it.   I need to find a way to get work off my mind and leave it where it belongs... at work, when I'm off the clock.  Evidently the method I have used over the years isn't cutting it any more.  :)

Have a terrific Thursday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham