Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Whew, what a week!

Whew, what a week!

Truly blessed but honestly worn out. :)

Hello,

It's been a while since I was last here.  I've been busy with Vacation Bible School.  It started Sunday evening and tonight was the last night.  I'd leave work at 5pm or later and then be at church by 5:30... going until 8:30 or later.  I was with the children from 2 years to 4 years that have not finished pre-k.  

Wow!  Those little tykes were very energetic. I was amazed at how they were able to answer questions asked after each Bible story.  At times it seemed like they were not listening, but when the questions were asked they fired off the correct answers without hesitation.

And the songs... we would have the songs playing in the background while they played and one of the 2 year old children sang some of the songs with me. :)

Well, I guess that's it for tonight... need to wind down and rest some.  Just wanted to share with you what's been going on this week.

Until next time,

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham