Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ms. Owl...

Hello,

Today has been a day of rest and spiritual rejuvenation.  It is always a good way to start a new week.



I finished my owl this afternoon.  My hubby told me she is kind of creepy looking.    To me, she's more primitive looking with modern colors.  :)

What do you think?

Creepy...
Primitive with modern colors...
Other....

Please vote on my poll to the left and leave a comment.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Check out Mom's Monday Mingle!

Naptime Review
http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/2012/06/moms-monday-mingle-7.html


Check out I Love My Online Friends Monday Hop!

The Things We Find Inside
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/2012/06/i-love-my-online-friends-monday-hop_10.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheThingsWeFindInside+%28The+Things+We+Find+Inside%29

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Memorial

M emories of times past, E ver present in my mind. M any have sacrificed, O thers have died. R emember them, never forget. I n d...